What you can expect from me for your adventure elopement:
I am here to be your resource. I can be as involved or not involved as you need me to be. An adventure elopement is not a one size fits all deal. Some services I offer as a part of most of my intimate wedding and adventure elopement packages:
- Vendor lists - hair, make up, dresses, florals, cakes, videographers
- Custom location scouting - BLM land, National Parks, off the grid, or just off the side of the road. I will physically put my eyes on the location to make sure all of the boxes are checked for you!
- Timeline planning - custom timelines will be drawn up for you to have for the day, I will help make sure we will have some epic shots with great lighting, and plenty of time to get all of the important shots
- Permit research - help making sure what we are doing is perfectly legal and researching all permits both you and I will need
- Any other help you may need! 4x4 rentals, picking up last minute items on my way out of town, etc!
- Sneak peeks! I will send some sneak peeks of your adventure within 7 days!
- Online gallery - You will have access to all of your images on an online gallery in 8-10 weeks, as well as a USB and gift from yours truly mailed to you!
Schedule a call to go over your vision, get to know how my process works, and what the next steps are! Once we talk and I have a good idea of your vision and what you are needing, I will send over my contract and invoice for the retainer to get your day on the calendar!
I will get to work! Creating custom questionnaires to get to really know you, what you are wanting and how you see your day going! I will do all of the location scouting, send over location guides, and create a custom adventure timeline for your day. I want your day to be as seamless as possible and exactly what you envision!